Sunday, June 8, 2008

 

An e-mail arrived from Crafty College with the info that...






...Judy Ward was about to open up another online class for her French Bedroom Doll "Milli"

I had wanted to take this class for some time, but had to be on the waiting list.... I jumped at the chance and , using one of my Gift Certificates , Prizes I had won for the Wooden Doll Challenge,
signed up and entered the virtual classroom taking Seat 1, Row 1 at sign-in the same day .
I read the entire pattern instructions and gathered the fabrics , beads, ribbons I was going to use along with picking up Magic Foam and Fimo clay....hm, this was going to be an adventure...Judi uses modeling clay to form a nice facial profile and Magic Foam to sculpt neck and cleavage....interesting....so I went to work....admittedly with some compultion I created my version of Judi's Milli in less that 2 weeks....well, I got to have a life besides making dolls, right, so I do take breaks socializing with family and friends...even cooking ...and sharing "three squares",as my friend Annie would say, with my husband Tschanni...
My "Milli" is wearing an outfit for which I made the patterns and selected the fabrics and colors, her pink silk stockings came from an (old ) blouse my friend Trudy had given me to use for my doll making ...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]