Sunday, June 8, 2008

 

I could not wait to create my own Le Chat from Stephanie's...





pattern and right away gathered the fabrics and accessories and got to work...This was the best body pattern of all I have used so far...I just love the curves and it was so easy to use...and such shapely ,sexy legs this cat has...too bad her dress is long....loved making the Victorian outfit and knitting her tail....making the armature..oh, what a super design, just fun fun fun to make !


Hey, just look at her, her Highness , I call "Mieze " , with her Parasol....don't you just love her? and the kicker was making her pet mouse...I sculpted the mouse I named "Pieps" using Fimo modeling clay that needed to be baked in the oven...What a picture it was...this little mouse with her one paw up....sitting there being b a k e d .... just 20 minutes it took and she was

hard as a rock....cool....I gave her a bow on her tail and a golden chain leash...Oh, Steph...keep thinking and creating , you have such good imagination.... Thanks for sharing your design by offering your pattern to us, the doll makers around the globe.....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]