Saturday, June 7, 2008

 

In June 2007 there was another chance to attend ....



a Patti Culea workshop in New Jersey and I jumped at the chance ...
I had just finished my Mermaid and here came the next beading project...we made Viviana , the Fairy with her beaded tatoos and custom dyed lacy outfit and her fabulous wings where I used Sulky for the first time...and of cause her flower basket was lots of fun to do...I used craft foam , a thermo plastic type material, between two layers of fabric and free-style embroidery all over....zig-zag all around the edge and then it was placed in my toaster oven with a tiny empty eye cream glass jar inside the basket and wrapped tightly.... When I took it out of the oven and removed the wrapping thread, the basket had shrunk into a lovely form. Then I did picot beading all around the basket's edge and filled the basket with lots of flowers around the rim and one big flower inside

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]