Saturday, June 7, 2008

 

In October 2007 the SewSewDollClub met at Colleen's Studio in NJ...


and had our usual Show'nTell....Everyone had been so busy and made such wonderful dolls...

Stephanie Novatski , a newer club member showed us her doll "Coral" and explained how she made her corals....Wow ! is all I can say....Steph also demonstrated how to use embossing UTEE and we played with Colleen's Big Kick machine....hm, getting into Altered Art now...how interesting....

Colleen had made Leta's Art Dolls design " The Cat Watcher" and I was sure instantly that wanted to make this adorable cat....which I did....having been soooo greatful to Gloria for sharing with us her uses for Grrip !!! for without it, I would not have been able to turn those tiny finger paws..

My Kitty reminds me of the Musical "Cats"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]