Saturday, June 7, 2008

 

Wooden Doll Reproduction photos entered in online challenge








To my surprise , I won " Second Prize " for my version of the Wooden Doll, Mother.










and I won "First Prize "for the shoulder plate version of the pattern, which I reduced to make the girl doll











but I was more than surprised when I received an e-mail from Kathy H. congratulating me on winning First Price and being mentioned in the Soft Dolls & Animals Magazine- April/May 2008. I did not submit anything...so I was puzzled....and had to order this issue from the publisher, since I could not find it in any stores..

It was Paul from the Crafty College who must have submitted it the photo and text, I assume....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]