Thursday, March 5, 2009

 

My first Braded Rug in progress






I am so exited about my latest project turning out much better than I ever thought.



I found a wonderful Rug Braiding teacher in Loretta Zvarick who has been Rug braiding since she was a young Mom of 12 , living on a working local Farm . Loretta has a stash of woolens , every shade of solid color and large variety of plaids which she sells to customers far and wide .



I am so lucky to live nearby , especially since 100% wool is hardly found in regular fabric stores, instead wool mills in distant states like Maine......



I have still tree rows to braid and lace and butt the end....John already claimed the Rug for his new Art studio...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]