Monday, September 28, 2009

 

Workshop with Clothdoll Artist Stacy Clark


I saw Stacy Clark's Clothdoll Exhibit "My own Fairy Tale " at the Schwenkfelder Library in Pennsburg PA in January and soon after I met Stacy during her Library Studio time.Fascinated by her variety of doll characters and her exquisite Fiber Art expressions, I told my Dolling friends about Stacy and they came to visit all the way from northern New Jersey to meet with her and see her doll display.We were so lucky that Stacy agreed to meet with us for a workshop the end of June 2009, especially since Stacy was getting ready for her move to Paris/France for the next few years !

We decided to make Stacy's design "The Old woman in the Shoe".

Attached photo is my version of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]