Monday, September 28, 2009

 

Workshop with Polymer Clay Sculpter Jared Johnston





Here is the Clay Baby Doll Parade






Baby with bows in hair is my little
"Friedolin-a"...first I thought of a boy doll, but then my son Ralf commented that "he" looks like "Chunky"..a nasty TVcharacter ...soooo
back on with the bows I decided, now she is Friedolina , LOL

Oh what funnn it was being at my friend Colleen's beachhouse again for another workshop.This time we learned to sculpt with Polymer Clay and the object was to make a complete Baby doll.
Jared ( son of famous sculpter John Johnston) flew in from N.Salt Lake City,Utah on Thursday 9/17/09 where Teri and Sylvia picked him up at Newark, NJ Airport and before long we all enjoyed Sylvia's great salad and Teri's great cheese stuffed crepes with home made tomato sauce and Italian sausage bread along with a smorgasboard of goodies......Jared was a delight to be with, his relaxed manner of teaching, like show 'n tell - now you do it, worked great for us ... we all left on Sunday as new Clay Baby Doll Mamas.......check out the pics , Jared was proud of us.....LOL











Comments:
Your "Fried a lina" is the most precious "spunky" little girl! Do you realize how good she is?? She is your FIRST Doll...its incredible!!! I'm so proud of you Heidi...I knew you could do this!!! Colleen
 
Thanks Colleen,
she is my FIRST Poly Clay Doll...of cause I amk proud of her LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]