Thursday, April 2, 2015

 

Petie Bird , design Susan Barrymore / Frowning Francis



 I glued the  cut out feather patterns onto contraction paper and painted those with Patina Metal inks
 This was a gift pattern given by Susan Barrymore to participants in her online class making her
Wisteria Steam Punk   Angel doll
The Bird body  is made from muslin, stuffed, painted with Gesso and acrylic paint.
I used aluminum sheets which I  cut from empty soda cans, embossed these using my Big Kick machine and  several different embossing folders

 Here is Petie Blue Bird begging for his wings- he tried on the face mask too
Here he is - he is a fabulous creation, thanks to the designer and her good instructions
I am forever a copy cat ....
Petie is my treasure birdie now and another keeper (-:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]