Thursday, May 7, 2015

 

1 day workshop with Ankie Daanen

On April 21,2015 I drove to Mount Vernon, NY through heavy rain and fog and then waiting to cross over the George Washington Bridge into Manhattan,NY for 1 hour, I arrived still just in time by 10:00AM after four hours in the car
I wanted to make Ankie's little doggy to badly and when she offered to teach  how to, my dear friend Colleen and I jumped at the chance...
So here are the pictures ...
Here is my little doggy sculpted and lightly sanded  from paper clay
 Here is Ankie checking all the little doggies of the class participants on their drying progress in a Flavor Wave- like turbo oven  for fast drying from the inside out at low-low temperature

 
here is my little blue Doggy ,sanded ,painted with acrylic paint and varnished and yes, he got a silver wire neckband and a gold chain leash
I named him BoBoy (:-

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]